Sunday, January 25, 2009
1. The link to the item in your shop.
2. How the item fits the theme.
3. A bit about your work/donations/volunteer work with animal charities.
4. A suggestion for the APRIL challenge theme.
5. In your shop, tag the item with our challenge tag: teamefalove
Challenge entries are due January 31.
Monday, January 19, 2009
From early beginnings as a small Little Seedling - Priceless Moments - ACEO Original Collage by dragonhouseofyuen
Priceless remembers from early beginnings as a small Little Seedling how much he has grown and learnt. His mother taught him so many things but most important of all, she taught him love. Priceless visits the swan family and is introduced to the new babies. This is their first day.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
Every month there is an opportunity for EFA members to submit one of their listings to be featured on the blog. Each month has a specific theme which the listing must reflect in some way.
EFA has a blog that is solely dedicated to our Monthly Challenges. The Monthly Challenge blog provides a lovely display of goods presented by our artists & suppliers. Its a wonderful marketing opportunity for our sellers and also shows us how they contribute to aiding our animal friends.
To submit an entry, contact etsyforanimals with the following information:
1. SHOW a link to an item in your shop that fits the theme or has been created for the theme.
2. TELL how the item fits the theme
3. TELL a bit about your work/donations/volunteer work with animal charities
Two more steps:
4. In your shop, tag the item with the theme tag (see Challenge Blog for themes-at-a-glance) Be sure to also keep your regular team tag in place, either 'team efa' or 'team efa cotm'.
5. Please make sure that your convo is specifically titled with the name of the MONTH and the word CHALLENGE, for example OCTOBER CHALLENGE.
Entries that are accepted will be displayed at the beginning of the month- approximately one each day- until all the challenges have been shown off. Members are encouraged to come visit and leave a comment.. our participants love to hear the good things members have to say about their work !!!
The first 16 challenge entries that are received will be used to create an Etsy Treasury. For every 16 received after that, a new treasury will be created. This will be done on a first come basis.
Suggestions and comments are always welcomed. Contact LolaLynn who serves as EFA's Challenge Administrator.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
March's theme is "In like a Lion and out like a Lamb." Due February 28. The tag is 'efalionsandlambs'.
April's theme is "Hop into Spring." Due March 31. Tag your item ' teamefaspring'.
In the works: a year's worth of challenge themes at a glance.