September's theme is “On The Farm”... feature farmland or animals that can be found on the farm such as pigs, cows, goats, horses, ponies, chickens, chicks, roosters, geese, ducks, cats, dogs, rats, mice, etc.
Be inspired by colors, sounds, or textures such as bright red barns, vivid green crops, quacking ducks, mooing cows, oinking pigs freshly plowed fields, or gently rolling hills that might be found on the farm.
One can think of what might be found in a farm house such as plates, bowls, rugs, wall décor, etc inspired by farm lifestyle.
An entry may include animals, barns, farm houses, farmland, or the countryside on which farms are built. One can think of the different types of crops that farms produce such as corn, apples, squash, pumpkins, etc. Think of containers that are used for farm produce, such as buckets, barrels, baskets, sacks. One could enter something related to Halloween or Thanksgiving such as crows in a cornfield or a scarecrow or pumpkin or sweet potato treats. It just needs to be farm-related in some way. And if that’s not enough inspiration, here is a lovely poem to further inspire you.
My Farm Animals
© Linda Harris
Simply tag your entries “teamefafarm” without the quotation marks and send in your entry by September 7th.
Remember, when we've received sixteen qualifying entries they will be entered in our Challenge Competition where the winner will get a free one month advertising slot on either the EFA website or the Challenge blog, winner’s choice, for the following month!
Here are the specifics on how to enter a monthly challenge:
If you are an EFA member & would like to submit an entry, please convo our Challenge Volunteer, Jess of jessicalynneart, with the following information:
1. PROViDE the link to an item in your shop that fits the theme or has been created for the theme.
2. EXPLAiN how you think the item fits the monthly Challenge theme
3. TELL US a bit about your work/donations/volunteer work with animals or animal charities
4. TiTLE your convo with the name of the MONTH and the word CHALLENGE, for example: SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE.
One more important step:
5. TAG your Etsy listing with the monthly Challenge theme tag (this month = teamefafarm) (see the Themes-at-a-glance list here for other tags). Be sure to ALSO keep your regular team tag in place, either 'team efa' or 'team efa cotm'.
Heather of TheBlueWindmill