This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween Dark Reaper Cat 8x10 Print by TaraFlyPhotos


The majority of my works involve cats, with black cats taking preference; however I wanted to create a Halloween-specific design that wasn't the stereotypical "scaredy cat on a fence" or "broom accessory". LOL The Dark Reaper is a powerful force to be reckoned with, in his own right. :)


Using Epson's Velvet Fine Art paper and archival pigment ink, I've printed high quality reproductions of my original acrylic painting. The printed surface measures 8"x10" with a slight white border.


I've been giving a percentage of sales to my local humane society. I was able to donate $25.00 to them last month. I've decided to take a more active role with Charity of the Month, so 10% of "Dark Reaper" sales will go towards EFA monthly charities.

3 comments:

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !