Feature an item that has humor and makes one smile! Now would be the perfect time to honor that furry loved one who always made you smile or that lil furry who currently makes you smile; feature a yummy treat that makes your beloved “smile”; or just enter something that makes anyone smile!
Here are some fun examples...
The Dog House writes, “Much as I felt sorry for my dog, I did find it hard to keep a straight face when she returned from the vets wearing a satellite dish...”
So what are you waiting for… enter today! To participate in this wonderful challenge, simply tag your entries “teamefasmiles” without the quotation marks and convo jessicalynneart.
Remember, when we've received sixteen qualifying entries they will be entered in our Challenge Competition where the winner will get a free one month advertising slot on either the EFA website or the Challenge blog, winner’s choice, for the following month!
Here are the specifics on how to enter a monthly challenge:
If you are an EFA member & would like to submit an entry, please convo our Challenge Volunteer, Jess of jessicalynneart, with the following information:
1. PROViDE the link to an item in your shop that fits the theme or has been created for the theme.
2. EXPLAiN how you think the item fits the monthly Challenge theme
3. TELL US a bit about your work/donations/volunteer work with animals or animal charities
4. TiTLE your convo with the name of the MONTH and the word CHALLENGE, for example: NOVEMBER CHALLENGE.
One more important step:
5. TAG your Etsy listing with the monthly Challenge theme tag (this month = teamefasmiles) (see the Themes-at-a-glance list here for other tags). Be sure to ALSO keep your regular team tag in place, either 'team efa' or 'team efa cotm'
When we've received sixteen qualifying entries they will be entered in our Challenge Competition where the winner will get a free one month advertising slot on either EFA's Challenge Blog for the following month.
Heather of TheBlueWindmill
Monthly Challenge Leader