Here are some fun examples...
Remember, when we've received sixteen qualifying entries they will be entered in our Challenge Competition where the winner will get a free one month advertising slot on either the EFA website or the Challenge blog, winner’s choice, for the following month!
Here are the specifics on how to enter a monthly challenge:
If you are an EFA member & would like to submit an entry, please convo our Challenge Volunteer, Jess of jessicalynneart, with the following information:
1. PROViDE the link to an item in your shop that fits the theme or has been created for the theme.
2. EXPLAiN how you think the item fits the monthly Challenge theme
3. TELL US a bit about your work/donations/volunteer work with animals or animal charities
4. TiTLE your convo with the name of the MONTH and the word CHALLENGE, for example: DECEMBER CHALLENGE.
One more important step:
5. TAG your Etsy listing with the monthly Challenge theme tag (this month = teamefatreats) (see the Themes-at-a-glance list here for other tags). Be sure to ALSO keep your regular team tag in place, either 'team efa' or 'team efa cotm'
When we've received sixteen qualifying entries they will be entered in our Challenge Competition where the winner will get a free one month advertising slot on either EFA's Challenge Blog for the following month.
Challenge entries are promoted on Etsy Teams, EFA's Yahoo Groups, Twitter and Facebook... so get your entries in right away !
Looking forward to seeing your animal treats
Heather of TheBlueWindmill
Monthly Challenge Leader