This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Candy Corn by purrprints


The item in my shop that fits this theme to a tee is Candy Corn (the orange cat who thinks black cats get too much halloween attention). You can see her at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14414246




I donate 5% of all my sales to local no-kill shelters--if team members mention the challenge in their notes to seller I'll donate 50% of the sale price on any Candy Corn sold during October to a local shelter in Southern Indiana that is helping us find homes for some stray cats my husband and I just found and can't adopt ourselves (I usually donate to the Shamrock Foundation, but a few others too depending upon need). I've supported EFA by donating items to the team shop, writing articles for the new team webpage, and participating in the forums and email group discussions.

2 comments:

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !