This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Butterfly T-Shirt for American Girl Doll by chicadolly



This is a cute little t-shirt with a butterfly embroidery that I made for 18' dolls. I think it fits the June bug theme perfectly. I am hoping to help promote EFA in this new shop and you may already know me from my faeriegood shop which was my first here at etsy. My 2 nine year old grand daughters were the inspiration for this new shop and I hope to branch out and add stuffed animals and other items, which will help the cause of new rescues that efa chooses to highlight in the coming months. Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog! Great work, Lola.

    I just passed along a Craft Diva Award to this Blog from my Blog:

    http://expressivepapers.blogspot.com

    I know there are multiple contributors to this blog, so there's not exactly ONE "diva", but I thought it deserved special mention anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !