This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ladybug Dog Scarf by caninedesign

This is my Ladybug Dog Bandana, and my favorite model, Colby. Look how he puts up with me. What a good boy. I got into bandana-making when we first started taking Colby on hikes. He was hard to spot in the woods and in the long grasses. You'd think a big red dog would be easy to see, but not so much.


I figured out what size to make them, and I realized I'd have left over fabric. Why not make more than one and help the local humane society while I was at it? So I opened shop on Etsy, joined EFA, and now, hopefully, I can make a difference for a few homeless animals.

My charity: Montgomery County Humane Society http://www.mchumane.org/

3 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I hope you sell lots to help your local animals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I hope so too.

    caninedesign
    aka Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bandanas are a great idea Laura! and Colby is such a handsome model!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !