This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beaded Red Bat Stamp Pin by thefrogbag


Bats are usually associated with Halloween, but I love bats so I decided to go with cute instead of creepy. I also love upcycling, so this is one stamp that is not going into the landfill!

I help curate the EFA facebook page and I donate 20% of every sale in my shop to the Tapir Preservation Fund: http://tapirback.com

Tapirs are very important for rainforest ecosystems. Supporting tapir conservation preserves the rainforest! My shop has raised over $550 dollars for the tapirs so far.

4 comments:

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !