This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cherry Blossom Dog Collar by ShortcakeDesigns

This collar by ShortcakeDesigns is created for any medium sized dog, and with its light blue background with cream and pink cherry blossoms and tiny hot pink flowers this collar is absolutely stunning! Ready for spring! It is made with cotton fabric lined with heavy duty, but light weight interfacing which makes the collar sturdy yet flexible providing a comfortable fit.

Since my house can't possibly hold any more rescues (we have two corgis and two long hair calicos), and I just have to help stray and abandoned animals, I donate all profits from the sale pet merchandise from my etsy store. So far my donations have got to support my local animal center via the
Friends of the Animal Center organization in Iowa City. Additionally, I plan to start supporting the National Mill Dog Rescue organization with my next donation.

3 comments:

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !