This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Vintage Pearl Poodle Brooch from EllaQuaint


This pretty poodle brooch from EllaQuaint would be a welcome addition to any pet loving home.
So beautiful and regal, it represents the breed with a vintage flair!

I myself own a Labradoodle, so I'm fond of of their happy outgoing personality.

Anytime I can, I try to improve the welfare of animals.
I donate items to my local Humane Society.
and I also donate 10% of my sales to the Team EFA's Charity of the month.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous!
    Thanks so much for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brooch is so cute! Allow me to quote a little poem I wrote (ages ago) about poodles:

    If poodles were people,
    They'd be perfectly pleasant
    When present,
    And peerlessly proper
    In parting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love having you on board, EllaQuaint !
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pin and I love the poem, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pin and I love the poem, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !