This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snuggly Pet Leg Warmers by jessicalynneart



These cozy leg warmers are fun little accessories by jessicalynneart that keep pets warm and toasty. James Dean the Pug is always a bit sad when I leave for dance class twice a week. I could tell that he was envious of my ballet attire, so I made him some leg warmers of his own!


Each month I support the Pug Rescue of New England as well as the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals by donating $1 from every sale to one these charities. I also donate knit pet accessories and stationery to shelter and rescue auctions to help them to raise money. Aside from my work with rescue efforts, I am a vegan who blogs recipes and promotes healthy living and I am also the challenge blog volunteer for our lovely team.

6 comments:

  1. I wonder what would happen if you took him with you... he might be a super dancer !
    I think you are on the something... lol.
    THANKS for entering the challenge and for being an EFA Leader - we appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, but I'm thinking they would be great for dogs who have to trek in the snow. My dog gets those "snowballs" on his legs and it takes some time and a blow dryer to make things right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. James Dean wows us again! Very cute in his leg warmers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea... especially for those less-than-furry dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !