This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Deluxe Beaded Collar by davir

 

This beaded collar by davir provides a bit luxury for a house pet for those special days!

I try to do my best in my home and participate in dog rescue programs. I usually give discount to the owners of rescued dogs, because I think this kind of generous attitude deserves it. I especially support the Pumi Rescue Service, because I have two of this breed (Pocok and Juharka, a boy and a girl).


5 comments:

  1. I've always been a big fan of your collars- they are truly deluxe and gorgeous !
    THANKS for showing one off here on the Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of a Pumi, had to look it up...wow, what a dog, and cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, thank you so much for your very kind words! :)

    Kitti, thanks, yes, they are amazing. I am fascinated by them since 1997. They are able to show something new every day...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !