This blog is dedicated to promoting and

fund driving for Team EFA members'

chosen animal charities.


Etsy for Animals (EFA) aka Artists Helping Animals,

is a team of independent artists, craftspeople,

vintage sellers and craft suppliers on Etsy.com

who are dedicated to providing charitable relief to animals

by donating a portion of the profits from their shops

to an animal charity of their choosing,

and/or to EFA's featured Charity of the Month.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tribal Headband by jessicalynneart


After making knit items just for pets for over 2 years, I have decided that humans deserve some pampering, too! I now create for both pets and the people who love them, and this boho-style Tribal Headband by jessicalynneart is one of the first pieces in my summer line. Its bright colors pop and its thin, braided texture make it perfect to wear while lounging on the beach or running errands.


Each month I support the Pug Rescue of New England and/or the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals by donating $1 from every sale to one these charities. I also donate knit pet accessories and stationery to shelter and rescue auctions to help them to raise money. Aside from my work with rescue efforts, I am a vegan who blogs recipes and promotes healthy living and I am also the challenge blog volunteer for our lovely team.

3 comments:

  1. What... no pug ?!? Doesn't Jimmy Dean or Ringo get to have a matching accessory ? rotfl. Looks Great Jess :) THANKS for being our Challenge Blog Leader !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I really need one of those!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a positive comment :)
We shall publish it as soon as it is approved...
THANKS for visiting !